Bad news from Desire

Well, Diana passed on Bending to Blackmail. It was a form letter too. That part sucked. No feedback whatsoever, just a generic dear author and doesn't fit our needs at this time. At least she signed it.

So, the next thing to do is pop Meddling in the mail. It's all printed out and ready to go. I can pretty much say that it won't work for them, but it's been requested and there's no reason not to send it.

In the meantime, I'm working on finishing The Christmas Bargain.

I was getting excited about writing category again, but this restored my focus on writing something that gives you more than one place to send your book. So, once I get The Christmas Bargain in the mail, I'm heading back to my YA stuff. And I'm going to finish something in time for the WisRWA Conference.

So, how's your day going?