24 hours and 4600 words later...

I have a first chapter for my sequel to The Christmas Bargain, titled The Baby Bargain. I entered it in the Connections Contest because I'm insane and Susan's judging.

I still need to polish the entry and do the synopsis (it will be short and sweet) and get the entry ready by Saturday. That shouldn't be too hard. As I mentioned yesterday, it's a story I've been noodling for years so I know the characters' conflicts pretty well.

Whoohoo, I love starting something new. It's finishing that sucks.

Today's goal: 1/2 half of Chapter 14.
Yesterday's accomplishment: Started new story for Connection's contest
What I'm grateful for: When the words pour out of me as fast as I can type.
Quote: "I decided that it was not wisdom that enabled [poets] to write their poetry, but a kind of instinct or inspiration, such as you find in seers and prophets who deliver all their sublime messages without knowing in the least what they mean." -Socrates (469 BC - 399 BC), In "Apology," sct. 21, by Plato.