Where does courage come from?

I'm really a big chicken.


I admire all those people who can pick up the phone and call an editor about their manuscript that's been out there for 6 months or more.



Or who send out their manuscripts fully believing that some savvy agent is going to snap it up.

I'm riddled with self doubt.



So, where does this adorable kitten get the courage to take on this rather large (and in my mind intimidating because she'd be dead if he decided to put his paw on her) dog?

I need me some of that.

So, how do you silence your inner doubter and forge ahead?






Today's goal: 500 words
Yesterday's achievement: I found pictures of both my characters for the YA.
What I'm grateful for: It's Friday!
Quote: "The average, healthy, well-adjusted adult gets up at seven-thirty in the morning feeling just plain terrible." -Jean Kerr