Contest placements-FAB and Southern Heat

I got a request!!

For a full!!!

On The Christmas Bargain!!!!!

This is the one that did well in 2007 contests during the preliminary round, but never seemed to interest an editor. It took first in the 2008 Southern Heat Contest and got a request. YEAH!

I'd also like to point out that the editor that requested it placed the manuscript 4th in a contest 2 years ago. Needless to say, the manuscript has been through some changes in the meantime thanks to numerous suggestions. I've learned alot since penning this book in the later part of 2006, and I have revisions to do to the story since I brought a brother back to life and gave him a cheating fiancee, but the basic love story stays the same.

Not as exciting, but still good news. Bound By Duty took 2nd in the 2008 Finally A Bride Contest. It still needs some work (and I've stopped work on it because of that), but I'm happy with what it has accomplished thus far. Update: I found out that one of the editors that judged Bound By Duty liked it well enough to place it first and refered me on to the line it was targeted for. I'm feeling much better now about my 2nd place finish.

Today's goal: 500 words
Yesterday's accomplishment: 850 words
What I'm grateful for: I can finally breathe again.
Quote: "To freely bloom - that is my definition of success." -Gerry Spence, How to Argue and Win Every Time