My todo list

Article for the magazine done: Check
Entry for Golden Pen Contest sent: Check
Fantasy story to Where Magic Begins Contest: Check
Partial off to the Agent who requested it: Check
Finish Bound By Duty:

Whoops. And I was doing so well. Oh well. At least I can concentrate on writing the last 30,000 words now that all the other stuff is done. I'm giving myself 30 days to do it. It should be a challenge, but not an impossible one. I absolutely love this story. I know everyone always says that (for me it's not always true), but these characters live for me. I think that's because this is the first actual writing I've done (not rewrites or polishing) in over a year. I'm excited to see what happens between them and bless their hearts, they do tend to take the scenes over from me.

The story is partially set on Ithaca near Kioni. Here's a photo. Seems like a nice romantic spot, doesn't it? You know, I almost feel sorry for my hero as he tries to fight his attraction for his best friend's little sister. Yep, almost, but not quite. He's such a stubborn, honorable guy that I really feel sorry for my heroine. Which is why his hands are tied, not hers. She's free to make his life a living hell. And with my help, she's going to do just that.

Today's goal: Send BBD off to the WTMB contest
Yesterday's accomplishment: I read 4-1/2 Desires.
What I'm grateful for: That I'm no longer dog sitting.
Quote: "Women and men have to fight together to change society - and both will benefit... Partnership, not dependence, is the real romance in marriage." -Muriel Fox