Another final


Two finals in one week! Whew! I'm over the moon.

My Desire Pitch almost was, Bound For Duty, finaled in the New Jersey Put Your Heart In A Book Contest and will be heading to Susan Litman (Silhouette) and Jessica Faust (Bookends, LLC) for final placement. I'm in very good company with this final because Carol Burnside is a fellow finalist and she's so nice. I'm thrilled for both of us. And of course, all the other finalists.

I had intended to take the rest of the summer off and play with my new urban fantasy idea, but now I think I should probably take advantage of opportunities and make sure I have all 4 (yes 4) of my Desire wannabe's finished, rewritten, edited, polished and ready to go. Then, to fill the months of waiting that will once again stretch before me, I'll pick up the fantasy.

Today's Goal: Prioritize
Yesterday's achievement: wrote 1 page UF synopsis
What I'm grateful for: Finaling with Bound for Duty
Quote: "Success in business requires training and discipline and hard work. But if you're not frightened by these things, the opportunities are just as great today as they ever were." --David Rockefeller (1915 - )