Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2

My daughter is heading to South Dakota with my parents and that frees up some "adult" time for me. So, last night I went to see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. I enjoyed the first movie. I think my favorite character is Blake Lively's Bridget because her storyline struck me in both movies. She's the prettiest of the four girls (IMO) and seems to be the most carefree, yet lurking below the surface is all this sadness. I like the contrast because when she gets sad, you don't see it coming and it hits home harder.

The scenery on Santorini is beautiful. Makes me want to go back to Greece. I've now seen 2 movies (this and Mama Mia) set in the islands off the Greek mainland since returning from my sailing trip. I think I left a little piece of my heart in the Mediterranean.

Today's Goal: Finish a final polish on my Fantasy story and send it off to a contest.
Yesterday's achievement: I took a lost kitten to the Humane Society. It was sweet and adorable. I hope it gets a good home.
What I'm grateful for: Some "adult" time.
Quote: "No matter how much the cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens." -Abraham Lincoln (1809 - 1865)