Happy Mother's Day


Happy, Happy Mother's Day!

My daughter woke me up this morning with a handmade pop up card and a trivet with her hand print in gold. It doesn't get much better than that.



Our boat's in the water. Although it's been too chilly to sail. Our group is talking about trying today. It's very windy and cool, but at least it's sunny.

In less than a month I will be flying to Greece for a week of sailing the Ionian Islands. Of course, I've already got a story idea to set there. What good is travel to exotic ports if you can't research at the same time. Hopefully we can also get a travel article or two out of the trip.

I'll try and be better about posting. Now that the long dreary winter is over, I'm feeling much less like a hibernating bear.

Today's goal: Chapter 7 finished
Yesterday's achievement:
What I'm grateful for: My daughter is vacuuming
Quote: "One must not lose desires. They are mighty stimulants to creativeness, to love, and to long life."-Alexander A. Bogomoletz