Desire Pitch

They've finally announced the Desire pitch and I was the first to post on the eharlequin forum. I rarely post (okay never) and I was the first. Can you tell I'm excited. So excited in fact that I'm already done with my log line. They want a 1-2 sentence query pitch type of thing, and I just sat down and it poured right out of me. I'm a firm believer in you have to be in the right frame of mind to write blurbs or a synopsis. They are completely different than sitting down to write a novel. As for how the book is progressing. Let's just say I'll have it done, but at this point I'm not sure it's going to be perfect.

The weekend was a bust for writing, but I got lots of gardening done. I'm putting together 2 entries for the Maggies. I'm starting to freak about getting packed for my Greece trip. I leave a week from tomorrow. Wow, I got lots to do.

Today's goal: Finish my short contemporary entry for the Maggie's
Yesterday's accomplishment: The garden looks great.
What I'm grateful for: That I'm done with my log lines for the Desire pitch
Quote: "Get happiness out of your work or you may never know what happiness is." -Elbert Hubbard (1856 - 1915)