Happy Valentine's Day


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

Yeah!!! I finished my revisions right on time. I don't feel stressed or overwhelmed or exhausted. I'm ready to tackle my next manuscript. Considering how I felt like I'd given 3 pints of blood after the last book, I couldn't be more thrilled to be on an even keel. Now, I need to take a couple days to shift gears and reacquaint myself with my characters from the new book and their story, and I'm off to the races again. The tone of this book is completely different. It's darker and much more intense. I can't wait! I fell in love with the characters ten years ago, and they continue to interest me. I only hope I can do them justice.


Today's Goal: Work on the eharlequin Endings 2 contest entry
Yesterday's Accomplishment: I finished my revisions.
What I'm Grateful For: I finished my revisions.
Quote: "It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop." --Confucius