Ancient writings

Beginnings are fun. It’s the middle and ending I have trouble with. And this is true of almost all aspects of my life. (Which is why there are so many unfinished craft projects around my house.) I have between one and three chapters of about thirty novels. They range from short contemporary romance (my current focus) through historical, romantic suspense, mystery, paranormal and fantasy. Some of them were written so long ago (10-15 years) that when I reread them it’s like reading a completely different writer.

Most of the stories will never get finished because the ideas for them were never documented and I have no clue what I was thinking. Some I might be able to make something of someday. Whatever happens, they are nuggets of how I used to think.

How about you? Any ancient writings from another era?