Happy Friday the 13th

Anyone have a black cat cross their path today?

I can't believe we're closing in on the half way point for NaNo. This has been a fabulous experience for me and not at all what I was expecting.

This past year has been rather frustrating in terms of new material written. I feel as if I've been spending a lot of time editing or starting new stuff only to drop it to work on a different project.

For me to have written 20k in a couple weeks is nothing short of amazing. I'm not exactly sure where the book is coming from, but it's pouring out of somewhere.

In fact, I'm so inspired, I was thinking about going back to Bound By Duty and doing a mini-Nano in December to get that one done. I've got about 25k to go and I think after what I've done with the current wip I should be able to write that much.

By the way, I'm loving Tivo. If not for that, I wouldn't have accomplished anywhere near as much as I have. Yes, I'm a TVaholic. It isn't pretty but it's who I am.

Have a great weekend. Happy writing.