We now return to your regularly scheduled blog

Whoops!

I've completely blown my post twice a week goal. Ah well, like bingeing on desert in the middle of a diet, you just put it behind you and get back on the plan.

How have you all been?

I'd like to tell you I've been ridiculously productive, but that's not really the case. Although I did return from RWA National with a spring in my step and a reason to get my ass in gear and perfect my YA, I have been struggling with lack of writing time, planning, and discipline.

On the other hand, I'm enjoying the story a great deal. When I do work on it, I'm having fun. And I've passed the halfway point on the second draft.

Oh, and I joined Facebook.

That's about it.

Today's goal: work on chapter 14
Yesterday's achievement: added a few hundred words to my fantasy story
What I'm grateful for: I've embraced the Zone diet once more. Time to get rid of those 20 pounds I gained whilst waiting to sell something (can anyone relate?)
Quote: "Idealism is what precedes experience; cynicism is what follows." -David T. Wolf (1943 - )