What the F&^@???


I think that's what Diana was thinking as I pitched to her today. LOL.

I mean seriously. At this point, I'm not sure if my pitch was that bad or if what I've plotted is completely wrong. She requested 3 chapters and a synopsis. Now, before you get all "atta girl" let me say that I think it was a sympathy move. I was 7th to pitch. Including mine, she requested 4 fulls and 3 partials. No one got left out in the cold. On the plus side, all I have to worry about is 3 chapters and the synopsis. I'm going to dust off--er--polish up those babies and get them in the mail before the weekend. Then, I'm going to get to work on something else. Why not polish up the rest, you ask? Because when it comes back with a polite R, I won't have wasted precious time revising.

So, to summarize. I'm thrilled to have been able to pitch to Desire. I'm seriously disappointed that I didn't do well enough to get an opportunity to send in the full. I'm relieved to only have to worry about 3 chs and a synopsis. I'm delighted that my co-pitchers did so well. I wish them all the best.

Today's goal: write a lovely thank you note to Diana
Yesterday's achievement: saw Sex in the City
What I'm grateful for. The opportunity to participate in the on-line pitch
Quote: "You always pass failure on the way to success." --Mickey Rooney (1920-)