Two steps back, one step forward

So, I was cruising right with my edits, until I hit the last two chapters of my book. This is a rewrite, not an edit, and lots of elements have changed throughout the story. I got stuck until I realized that the reason I'm stuck is that the last two chapters no longer work. ARG! So, out they go. Or at least 90% of them. I'm now in the process of rewriting my ending, and I hate writing endings, so this is frustrating. On the other hand, I'm sure the new ending will be better for the book. But where I figured I'd be coasting to the end, I'm not. My goal for the rewrite is Valentine's Day (also my heroine's deadline in the story so it's appropriate), and that's 8 days away. I have approximately 12 pages to write. If I manage a page and a half a day, I can make it, and I'm determined to make it.

How did your day go?

Today's Goal: Figure out where do I go from here.
Yesterday's Accomplishment: Made a good decision for the book.
What I'm Grateful for: Friends who inspire me.
Quote: Visualize the desired result and the "How" will open up